Sunday, July 6, 2014

My running buddy

So here is a picture of my running buddy.  Isn't he cute!?  I could only get a close-up of him during our run the other morning because whenever I knelt down to take his picture, he wanted to come up and give me a lick.  Here we are running in my most favorite place to run in the whole world, Provo Canyon.  This is my home where I grew up, and I love being here.  Cole loves being here too.  He has the freedom to run to his heart's desire.  He also gets to play with his buddy Moses, my mom and dad's huge black lab.   

 
The workout I did the day I took these pictures was a crossfit workout of my own invention (I guess it could have been invented by someone else, but we won't get technical here:)
 
6 Rounds of:
 
run 1/2 mile
20 squats
15 pushups
10 burpees
 
It was hard, but oh so fun:)
 
2 days later, I went for a 3.5 mile run with my hubby.  He doesn't really like to run, but I had been a mean wifey the day before, and he came with me early in the morning so we could have some Clint and Sara time.  It's amazing how a good morning run in the cool fresh air can clear your head, and increase your spirituality, and mood.  We were able to talk about some things, and enjoy spending time together.  When we got back to mom and dad's, we were best friends and lovers again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment